Saturday, June 4, 2011

Small Group, But Large Work

L to R is Bob, Ted, Hugh, Bill & Terry
We had Central Presbyterian Church's Carpenters for Christ (the people pictured above in the red t-shirts) working on tiling the floors of the two bathrooms today.  Not pictured, were Dr. Sean Mullins and his son, Carter, also from Central, who assembled some of the cabinetry.  Bob and Ted built a small porch off the Great Room.  I had lunch detail and go-fer duties.

There is much to do!  The assembly of the cabinets is something that probably most everyone has done before if you've ever bought some type of furniture not assembled.  The ceiling boards need to be stained, which is much like painting.  There is usually a need for an assistant to one of the skilled volunteers.  So, anyway, if you have some time come on out and give a hand on a Saturday!

Bob and I will not be there next Saturday, but someone will be there to be in charge.

I will thank you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.  I will be filled with joy because of you.  I will sing praises to you name, O Most High.  ~~Psalm 9:1-2 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment